Jonathan had a great weekend. He is no longer an inpatient, he got to sleep in his own bed for the first time since accident! He did a little bit of shopping and got Rita's ice. He was happy to see some friends and go out for dinner. Now, we will have to drive to DE five days a week for full days of therapy, but we get to be home for the weekends and nights. Jonathan is working very hard in therapy, doing his best!
- Halina & Kris

Comments

Jacquie
04/23/2012 7:03pm

Thank you God for all you have done, Stay with Jon and his family,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep working Jon you are doing an awsome job So happy to hear this Wonderful news, Home and on your way. I know your family is sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to have you home. I will keep praying......................................

Lauren
04/23/2012 10:32pm

this is wonderful news. I have been praying for Jon every day and following his progress. You have a strong young man:). You will continue to be in my prayers. I wish your family the best. God bless you all:)

Lisa
04/24/2012 10:02pm

Your family remains in my thoughts everyday. I am so glad you are able to sleep in your own beds and that Jonathan is going to be able to start going back to some type of normalcy. I pray God keeps you in his arms as you continue your battle to recovery and gives you the strength to continue carrying on. God bless you all.

Anita
04/24/2012 11:59pm

Jonathan and family...you have been in my thoughts and prayers every single day, and I am so happy to hear you are home!!! Prayer is powerful, and I will continue to pray for you. YOU ARE A VERY BRAVE AND STRONG WILLED YOUNG MAN !! You are truly an inspiration to all ....keep up the good work. I have asked everyone I know here in Hamilton Township to keep you in their prayers!! god Bless you and your family. P.S. Zeus is adorable!!!!

Erin Potter
04/25/2012 2:51pm

Amazing news! So glad to hear you are home! Our family thinks of you often.

Cindy Murphy
04/25/2012 4:14pm

What fantastic news! Thank you so much for sharing Jon's progress. Though we live in Santa Fe, NM now, as former New Jersey residents we have been drawn to this story. Jon is an inspiration - your whole family is.

Erica Verschelde
05/01/2012 11:17am

This is the most wonderful news of the day. Welcome home.